Business Mobile Forms Software For Paperless Field Data Collection
Mobile forms software / paperless data collection makes your business more efficient and productive. Use mobile forms application to collect any type of data, capture images, signatures and GPS location. Analyze captured data
to optimize business process.
Create Custom Mobile Forms For Paperless Data Collection
- Create custom mobile forms using a simple web interface. Make mobile forms a part of a workflow or use independently.
- Split large mobile forms into sub-forms by questions categories for better logic and easier form completion.
- Add clarifying text and / or images to the mobile form fields, so that your employees will know exactly how to fill out the form and what should be entered in each form field.
- Define form fields data types, if the field is requiredor optional.
- Create manual input form fields, selection lists, checkboxes, radio buttons, scan-in form fields.
- Allow users to attach image(s) to the mobile forms and capture electronic signatures.
- Make sure field technicians get correct form(s) to fill out - link mobile forms to the asset groups and / or workflow steps.
- Review and update mobile forms anytime via a web dashboard, and your employees will get latest forms on their smartphones.
- Optionally administrator can pre-fill part of the information in the form before pushing it to the mobile devices.
How to create and use mobile forms with QR Mobile Data software (FAQ)
Mobile forms capabilities in QR Mobile Data (FAQ)
Advanced Mobile Forms Features That Set QR Mobile Data Software Apart
- Autoscan checklists. If your mobile forms include long list of tasks to check off it might not be easy to find the right task. QR Mobile Data application simplifies this process. You can allow field team to scan
QR code for the completed task, and the right checkbox will be checked off automatically. date and time of scan is recorded as well.
- Mobile forms with repeatable sections. If your mobile forms include line items (for example lines on the invoice, a line for a problem description, etc.) you may not know beforehand how many of these sections will be needed.
QR Mobile Data software allows you to create mobile forms where field employees can add the section of the form on demand as needed, and fill them out. Repeatable sections can include the same controls as regular forms:
input, selection lists, checkboxes, radio buttons, scan in fields, and photos taken with a smartphone camera.
- Pass mobile forms between the field and the office. With QR Mobile Data software, you can create field / office communication that is right for your workflow. Field employees can fill out mobile forms from start to finish.
Alternatively, an office worker can fill out part of the mobile form / work order online, and push the form to the mobile devices for completion. Once mobile form is completed and submitted, office administrator can
fill out office only part. Optionally, if something is missing, the form can be pushed back to the mobile devices with comments.
- Pass mobile form between devices, where everyone fills out his / her part. If you have a situation where multiple employees handle different parts of the same job, you can easily handle it with QR Mobile data software.
Each employee can fill out his / her part, and submit incomplete form for the next employee to take over. When all parts of the mobile form are filled out, the completed form is submitted to the server.
- Create custom pdf report on the smartphone.
Need to e-mail completed and signed mobile form internally or to the client? QR Mobile Data mobile application allows you to create pdf report and e-mail it to the selected addresses from a smartphone.
You define what data will be included in the pdf report, report look and layout via custom MS Word template.
- Mobile forms linked to a workflow. You can fill out discrete mobile forms, or link mobile forms to the workflow steps. In the latter case an employee will see only mobile forms that need to be filled out on the current step.
You can make mobile forms required or optional. All required mobile forms must be filled out before the project is moved to the next step.
- Create mobile forms that can be filled out over time. Some process steps may require recording multiple observations over time (for example, collecting temperature / pressure conditions).
QR Mobile Data application allows you to create mobile forms where observations can be added as needed on different mobile devices.
- Handle products transformation (mixing, splitting, conversion) in one mobile form. QR Mobile Data application allows you to easily handle product transformation during the workflow process.
You just need to fill out one mobile form, scanning in lot numbers and filling in quantities / weight of incoming and outgoing products.
The traceability and product lots history is maintained throughout all transformations.
Create Custom Workflows To Track Business Processes
- Create custom workflows for your business processes via the web interface. Define workflow steps, provide each step description for your employees.
- Create mobile forms for data collection on each workflow step. Attach mobile forms to the workflow steps, make forms required or optional.
- Employees use QR Mobile Data mobile application to track project through the workflow steps. Mobile application is used for QR code / barcode scanning, moving project to the next step and data collection.
- Using mobile forms employees can collect any kind of data: environmental conditions, chemical composition, serial numbers of containers and instruments used on this step, what had been done, encountered problems, etc.
- All collected data are automatically linked to the scanned project and a workflow step.
- Collected data are sent to a centralized cloud location in real time, so all employees are in the loop. All authorized users have live access to the active projects: progress, who did what and collected data.
- Automatic notifications are sent to selected users when a project is moved to the next step.
- You can review detailed history of all past projects: dates, employees, steps completed, data collected on each step, how long did it take to complete each task, filled out forms and documentation.
- Anakyze collected data to find where the bottlenecks and delays in the process are happening and what are the reasons. Use data analyzis to optimize your business process and become more efficient.
How to create and use workflows in QR Mobile Data software (FAQ)
Field Data Collection Using Mobile Forms Application
- Use regular smartphones or tablets running iOS or Android for field data collection. Save money on buying dedicated data collection hardware, such as mobile computers.
- Identify an object for data collection by scanning QR code or barcode with a smartphone. Avoid manual entry errors. Make sure that employees fill out correct mobile form.
- Field employees can select from the list of mobile forms which are relevant to the scanned object, and if applicable - workflow step.
- Mobile forms design (categorization of the mobile form parts, clarifying text and images for the form fields, minimal manual entry) makes data collection fast and easy.
- Reduce manual data entries and associated errors. An employee can scan data into the mobile form fields, select value(s) from the list and take photos.
- Mobile forms have built-in data validation and checks to ensure that forms are filled out correctly.
- Forms in progress are automatically saved on a smartphone. Mobile application user can start, pause and stop at any time and never lose completed data.
- Collect data with or without connection. Submit completed mobile forms to a centralized cloud location immediately, or when connection is available.
- Use smartphone as a camera to take photos and attach to the mobile forms for visual documentation.
- Capture electronic signatures on the mobile devices.
- GPS location of the mobile form submission is automatically recorded and can be viewed on a map.
- Field technicians can create pdf report based on the data collected via mobile forms. Pdf reports can include object information, collected data, images and signature.
- You define looks and layout of pdf reports using custom templates.
- Field technicians can view, print and e-mail pdf report to selected addresses from a smartphone.
- QR Mobile data application has built-in time tracking capabilities. Users can easily track time they spent working on a task by clicking Start / Stop button.
How mobile data collection works in QR Mobile software (FAQ)
Real Time Data Access In The Field
- Make sure that field technicians do not waste time and make wrong decisions due to the lack of information. Using QR Mobile Data mobile application, field employees can access all data they need to do their job by scanning QR code with a smartphone.
- You define what data should be accessible via mobile application. Information can include asset specifications, drawings, pdf documentation, instructions and anything else you need.
- Users with data edit priveleges can update asset information using mobile application. For example, they can take and record new measurements or add an image.
- Field employees can access all recently submitted records for the scanned asset. These can include service and maintenance records, inspection checklists, conditions assessment, and more. Access to these data ensures that
field technicians make better and more informed decisions, and avoid costly mistakes.
Secure Cloud Storage
- Records submitted via mobile forms are stored in a secure cloud, are never misplaced or lost.
- All authorized users have centralized access to the real time data, on the computers in the office and on the mobile devices in the field.
- You can filter records by multiple parameters (dates, serial number, ID, item name, category, specific mobile forms and submitted data) to quickly find what you need.
(Example: find all equipment that failed a specific test last month)
- Review projects progress, status, history, collected data and completed mobile forms via a web dashboard. Export reports into a .csv file for further processing.
- Update submitted mobile form if necessary, or fill out "office only" part. If some information is incomplete, an administrator can push a form back to the mobile devices for completion.
Notifications & Alerts
- Create custom reminders to alert you on the next routine inspection, task to complete, next step in the process and other important events.
- Attach reminders to any date and receive automatic alerts when the date you specified is approaching, such as warranty expiration date.
- Specify when to send a reminder, to whom, subject and header text.
- Create multiple reminders for the same event (e.g. 5 days before, 3 days before and 1 day before).
Asset And Inventory Tracking & Traceability
Use QR Mobile Data with QR Inventory for a complete asset and inventory tracking and traceability solution.
- Track assets and inventory in multiple locations with a smartphone or tablet.
- Process inventory transactions (such as check in or check out, restocking inventory, take inventory out for a job, return unused inventory, etc.) by scanning QR code or barcode on the item with a smartphone running iOS or android.
- Results of the transaction are immediately available to all authorized users in real time.
- Customize every aspect of your inventory management / asset tracking process. Define everything that you want to track, record and report via a web dashboard.
- Review and export reports on inventory count, locations, transactions history and usage. Filter reports by custom fields you created.
- Receive low inventory alerts.
- Additional modules to further extend software functionality, from assemblies & kits to purchase orders and invoices management to QR code based ordering.
© AHG, Inc. 2019 (Boise, Idaho)